We Are Back!! With great excitement and anticipation, we wish to invite you to our 2023 MenLiving Advance. In the past, we have called our annual MenLiving weekend a Retreat. However, we feel that does not accurately describe the weekend nor does it portray its true intention. Therefore, we’re changing the name to The MenLiving Advance as it holds the intention and spirit of moving forward on each of our individual journeys.
The outstanding leadership team for the 2023 MenLinving Advance will be Erik Treese, Frank Naugo, Mike Patterson, & Todd Adams. For those of you unfamiliar with the MenLiving Advance, each year we take time out of our busy schedules to reconnect – with ourselves, with one another, and with nature. We create a space that fosters authentic conversations, personal discovery, youthful play, and deep connection in order to further the mission of MenLiving and continue building community. The adventure begins in East Troy, WI on the evening of Thursday, Jan 12th, and wraps up on the afternoon of Sunday, January 15th, 2023!
The cost of the event is $695, with a non-refundable $200 deposit to hold your spot. If finances are a barrier, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about scholarships and/or payment plans.
– $200 deposit does not guarantee a spot and there may be an application or phone interview necessary before registration is complete.
– This is a dry and unplugged event meaning no alcohol, recreational drugs, or cell phones (emergency contact is always provided and available).
– Men who presently are contributing members of MenLiving will receive a 10% discount.
– Covid vaccinations are strongly recommended but not required. There will be self-reported testing the week of the event. Send any questions to Erik Treese @ email@example.com
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your registration by 10/31/22, we offer a 50% refund of any funds received beyond the deposit.
- If you cancel your registration by 11/30/22, we offer a 25% refund of any funds received beyond the deposit.
- On 12/1/22 all funds received are non-refundable